Whatever your goal, an HSBC China Personal Loan can help you access the money you need, whenever you need it.
Monthly rate as low as 0.555%
Currencies offered: RMB
No warranty or guarantee required, simply submit the required materials and supporting documents
Multiple loan tenor options (12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months), with a maximum of 5 years
Pre-approval on eligibility just minutes after pre-application
We offer loans to meet you and your family's needs, such as home renovation, travelling, weddings, education and other major purchases
(An HSBC China Personal Loan shall not be used for investment in real estate, stock market, futures market, any equity investment, nor shall it be used for the production and operation of enterprise, or other purposes prohibited by laws and regulations)
One-to-one service - our Personal Loan adviser will guide you through the process, ensuring it's hassle-free
* Preferential interest rate is subject to prevailing rules and regulations as well as the Bank's credit assessment results. For more details, please call our customer service hotline.
Note - Services are provided subject to prevailing regulatory requirements, which may change from time to time. Terms and conditions are subject to the Personal Loan contract between the Bank and the applicant.
(Note: Personal Loan is currently unavailable for applicants as individual business owners, private business owners and freelancers)
You can visit above “Proof of Personal Loan purpose upload page” to submit loan application relevant information as requested and upload the proof of Personal Loan purpose or purchase invoice. In case of any further questions, please refer to your personal loan adviser.
1. The loan must be for consumption purposes and shall not be used for investment in real estate, stock market, futures market, any equity investment, nor shall it be used for the production and operation of the enterprise, or other purposes prohibited by laws and regulations. The proof of Personal Loan purpose (e.g. consumption or merchandise invoice) you submit must be consistent with the loan purpose chosen at the time of application. You may not change the loan purpose without the consent of the Bank.
2. You must submit your proof of loan purpose to the Bank within 90 days after the loan is issued. The requirements for the proof are as following:
3. If the amount of the loan exceeds RMB120,000, please contact the loan specialist after the document is uploaded and submit the original document / invoice to the loan specialist for review.
4. The Bank reserves the right to request for additional proof of loan purpose other than invoices. To avoid ambiguity, this requirement will not waive your obligation to provide invoices.
Note: Change of loan purpose is not applicable before the loan is issued. If you need to change the loan purpose after the loan is issued, you will be required to submit a written application to the Bank within 90 days after the loan is issued and provide a qualified proof of loan purpose (i.e. upload the "Application form for change of loan purpose" along with the proof of loan purpose copy image on the “proof of loan purpose uploading page” and contact the loan specialist to submit the original "Application form for change of loan purpose" along with the original proof of loan purpose). If you fail to submit a written application for change of loan purpose, your updated proof of loan purpose will be determined unqualified and you will be required to re-submit relevant documents. In case of consign-paid loan, you may not apply for a change in loan purpose.
Get an HSBC China Credit Card and enjoy worldwide shopping, entertainment, travel and dining discounts.
Our streamlined and personalised financing services can help you to own your dream home.
HSBC can assist your personal wealth management with tailor-made services, whether you're looking to save for retirement or put funds aside to help provide the best education for your children.
We will provide preferential interest rate according to the customers’ credit status and our pricing policies, etc, without notice in advance. Please call customer service hotline 021 2053-4335 or our Personal Loan advisers for more information.
According to relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, Personal Loan shall not be used for investment in real estate, stock market, futures market, any equity equity investment, nor shall it be used for the production and operation of the enterprise, or other purposes prohibited by laws and regulations. The Personal Loans can be issued in two ways: consign-paid and self-paid.The loan purpose and verification of the proof of loan purpose is determined by the relevant statutory and regulatory rules and HSBC China's own requirements.
Customers shall use the Personal Loan according to the purpose submitted at the application; the purpose of the loan and the process of use shall comply with the Bank’s regulations. We reserve the right to impose a penalty charge and/or recall the loan.
Approval of Personal Loan is subject to the final review and verification process of HSBC China.