- The information shown in this website and the opinion expressed, does not constitute any contract value, and should not be regarded as any offer, solicitation or recommendation to conduct any investment, subscriptions or purchase of any products/ services. If you plan to make any purchase, please ask for relevant legal documents from the Bank. All rights and obligations relating to the product will be subject to the legal documents.
- The information shown in this website represents the opinions and judgements of the third party product providers identified at the end of each article. Under no circumstances will HSBC China be liable for the responsibilities of investment, redemption, and risk management.
- The information shown in this website is not sufficient for investors to make investment decisions. Please refer to the offering documents of the respective funds for details, including related terms and conditions, eligibility, features and relevant risk factors.
- Funds are investment products. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the product unless the product is suitable for you, taking into account your financial situation, risk tolerence, investment experience, investment objectives, investment needs and other necessary factors. Otherwise, you should not subscribe/purchase this investment product.
- Funds are not equivalent to deposits or bonds which can provide fixed return at maturity. Investors may enjoy a return or suffer loss based on the share value of a specific fund.
- Investment involves risk. Past performance is no guide to future performance. The price of units or shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and any past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance. Returns are not guaranteed.
- In the worst scenario, the value of the funds may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested (in the extreme scenario, the value of the funds may be worthless and investors may suffer loss of the original amount you have invested).
In addition, investment risk in Mutual Recognition of Funds is affected by the following factors: Quota Exhaustion of MRF, disqualification of fund trade in mainland China, mainland China investors' subscription exceeding 50% of the net value of the overall fund assets, uncertainty of MRF mechanism and relevant policy, differences of fund market between mainland China and Hong Kong, tax influence, FX rates fluctuation, beyond the extent of compensation subject to Hong Kong investors, specific arrangement of the holders, potential differences of understanding between the English version and Chinese version of the relevant documents, uncertainty in enforcement of judgement and etc. Investors should be fully aware of risks in MRF.