Time Deposits provide multiple deposit tenors and guaranteed returns to help you manage your RMB assets.
Leave your contact details with us and we’ll be in touch in 2 business days
HSBC RMB Time Deposit promotion offers bonus interest rate to deliver optimal returns on your investments in managing short and long-term financial goals. The promotion is valid from 08 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018. With this RMB Time Deposit offer, you will enjoy interest rate higher than that of HSBC’s board rate, more flexibility in interest settlement and minimum loss on early withdrawal.
Customers may sign up for this promotion by submitting a completed “HSBC personal term deposit promotion application” at HSBC branch.
1. Tenor 1: 1st- 6th month
1,000,000 * 1.5%/360 * 180= 7,500
2. Tenor 2: 7th-12th month
1,000,000 * 2%/360 * 180= 10,000
3. Tenor 3: 13th – 18th month
1,000,000 * 2.5% /360 * 180 = 12,500
4. Tenor 4: 19th – 24th month
1,000,000 * 4%/360 * 180 = 20,000
5. Tenor 5: 25th – 30th month
1,000,000 * 5%/350 * 180 = 25,000
6. Tenor 6: 31th – 36th month
1,000,000 * 6%/360 * 180 = 30,000
Three-year total interest is 105,000, average interest rate (p.a.) is 3.5%.
||Single deposit amount
||Interest Rate of Each Cycle
||Support Fully Withdrawal(Y/N)
Annualized Average Rate：1.95%
(1Y TMD Board Rate 1.75%)
Annualized Average Rate：2.70%
(2Y TMD Board Rate 2.25%)
AnnualizedAverage Rate ：3.50%
(3Y TMD Board Rate 2.75%)
||USD 100 million||see details
* Visit HSBC branch or contact our hotline 400-820-8878 for further information. Please refer to application form of specific deposit offer for final terms and conditions.
* This promotions is exclusive to new fund application. “New fund” means a deposit of funds from outside of HSBC into an Eligible Account, based on the account balance in 30 Sep 2018.
Meet your daily financial needs with instant access to your account and earn interest at the same time.
Personal Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit refer to RMB-denominated book-entry large-denomination deposit vouchers issued electronically by HSBC China to an individual customer. Personal Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit adopt standard terms and a minimum deposit amount, while the interest rate for the issue of Large-Denomination Certificates of Deposit is determined by a market-oriented method.